All information collected through the forms at www.comadexo.pt/contacts is supplied voluntarily and is kept in COMADEXO – Comercio de Madeiras Exóticas Unipessoal Lda. restricted access database, and never at any time revealed to any other parties. All users can access, update, correct or remove their personal data, by contacting COMADEXO.
On each visit to www.comadexo.pt, for statistical purposes, information is collected about the browser used, IP address, hostname, and routes taken on www.comadexo.pt.
This information is stored in files accessible only to COMADEXO, and will never be transferred to third parties.
For any further information do not hesitate to contact us.
Terms and Conditions
1. The access and use of this web site are both subject to the acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions the use of this web site should be ceased immediately.
2. The content and the information available on this web site, including its terms and conditions, can, at any moment, be altered by COMADEXO without prior notice.
3. The access to the COMADEXO web site can be temporarily or permanently suspended without prior notice. Although we do everything possible to guarantee that the web site is available 24 hours a day, we will not be responsible if, for any reason, the web site is not available at any time or for any period of time.
4. Although we do our best to guarantee that all information contained in our web site is correct, we cannot guarantee that all information is precise and updated. Therefore, we do not accept any responsibility for mistakes or omissions concerning the content of the web site.
5. In the case of finding incorrect information in the web site, we request that you inform us. We will take the necessary measures for its correction.
6 – When accessing other web sites through links supplied by COMADEXO, the user recognizes that COMADEXO does not have any control on the contents in these web sites and that, as such, COMADEXO cannot be held responsible for any consequences resulting from the access to these, whatsoever they may be.
7. We will not be responsible for resulting damages in contracts, legal documents or any other documents, for the use or inability of use of this web site or of any material contained in it as well as for any action or decision taken as a result of the use of this web site or of that material.
8. The user recognises that all information and contents available in this web site, including images, videos, texts and information, logotypes and graphic
drawings of the web site or any document therein, are of the industrial or intellectual property of COMADEXO or of third parties that authorized their inclusion or were authorized by COMADEXO.
9. The user is expressly forbidden to copy, except with permission given by COMADEXO, to save, to reproduce, to modify, to transmit, to diffuse, to sell or, by any other form, to make accessible to third parties, the information available through this web site, unless for private use and for free. The potential use of information should always make reference to the source.